Personal data is processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on the protection of personal data), hereinafter referred to as "GDPR".
AND. Personal Data Administrator
The administrator of your personal data is:
B3D Piotr Piechocki, Paweł Woźniak, Wiesław Woźniak civil partnership withheadquarters in Damasławek (62-110), ul. Wspólna 28, NIP number: 7661993941, REGON number: 362578537, dalej "B3D"
III. Purpose, period and legal basis for the processing of personal data
B3D processes your data:
1) on the basis of and performance of the contract concluded with you for the duration of the contract and until the expiry of the deadlines for pursuing claims [Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) GDPR];
2) in order to enable you to use additional options on the website, such as, for example, electronic payment - based on your consent [art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) GDPR];
3) in order to possibly establish, investigate or defend against claims, based on the legitimate interest of B3D [the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR];
4) in order to perform the obligations imposed on B3D by separate legal provisions, for the time necessary for their performance [Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c) GDPR];
5) on the basis of your consent for the purposes of B3D's marketing activities of its own products and services using electronic means of communication (including through </ span>Newsletter subscription) and via the telephone line [art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) GDPR];
6) for statistical purposes on the basis of the legitimate interest of B3D for the duration of another legal basis for their processing [art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR];
7) in order to implement loyalty programs, competitions, promotional campaigns, enabling the creation of a customer account and its service; handling your requests and inquiries - based on your consent [art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) GDPR];
8) archiving and compiling statistics - based on the legitimate interest of B3D [art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR].
Your data may be processed in an automated manner (including profiling), but it will not have any legal effects on you or affect your situation in a significant way. Profiling can prely on the processing of personal data in order to evaluate certain information about you, in particular for analysis or forecast of your personal preferences - based on the legitimate interest of B3D [art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR].
IV. Scope of collected personal data
1) Harvested rangedata includes: name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number, product delivery address: street, house / flat number, zip code, city, country.
2) In the forms used by B3D, the data that is necessary to conclude a contract for the provision of a specific service (subscription to the Newsletter, contact form, Customer Account) are clearly marked.
3) Providing your data is voluntary, but please note that failure to provide it will prevent the provision of services for you by B3D.
VI. Entities to which personal data may be transferred.
Your personal data may be shared:
1) providers of technical and organizational services to ensure the functionality of the website, such as e.g. hosting providers;
2) entities for which the provision of data is necessary to provide our services, e.g. employees, associates, an entity carrying out the delivery of orders placed in the online store on the website;
3) entities that provide additional options on the website, such as electronic payment operators; entities cooperating on the basis of concluded contracts in order to ensure the provision of the highest quality services by us;
4) entities providing accounting, legal and advisory services;
5) entities that professionally deal with the storage and processing of personal data;
6) authorized state authorities at their request.
Your personal data is always transferred to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes described and to ensure the security of their processing.
VII. Your rights in relation to the processing of personal data.
You have the right to:
1) access to your personal data and obtain a copy thereof - [art. 15 GDPR];
2) rectification of your personal data in a situation where the data is incorrect or incomplete - [art. 16 of the GDPR];
3) deletion of personal data (the right to be forgotten) - [art. 17 GDPR];
4) limit the processing of personal data, and pending its consideration, the use of certain functionalities or services may not be possible - [Article 18 of the GDPR];
5) the right to request their transfer to another data administrator, if technically possible - [art. 20 GDPR];
6) right to revoke consent to the processing of data at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal - [art. 7 sec. 3 GDPR];
7) the right to object to the processing of personal data [Art. 21 GDPR];
8) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority , which is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, in the event of a breach of your right to personal data protection or other rights granted by the GDPR.
XI. Final information/ b>
1) We use the appropriateie technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data, tailored to the threats and categories of data to be protected,inin particular, securing them against disclosure to unauthorized persons, loss or damage;