The IC1G Cable Identifier consists of a transmitter (IC1G-TX) and a receiver (IC1G-RX).This equipment is easy to use: the transmitter (TX) is connected to an LV distribution cable and the receiver (RX) is used to identify or locate that cable upstream, towards the MV/LV transformer.
- Positive cable identification without de-energizing the line.
- Works on LV distribution cables up to 250 Vac (50 or 60 HZ networks).
- Two different sensors:
- Sensor Ring: Identifies cables by placing a sensor ring around the cable (single core cables).
- “U” sensor: Identifies conductors by touching the cable (single and multi core cables).
- - The identification algorithm works continuously, and positive identification is achieved in seconds.
- - Easy to use due to automatic synchronization between transmitter and receiver.