Printer Creality Ender-3 PRO 3D
- Ender 3 Pro is an upgraded version of Ender-3, together with the imported Meanwell Power Supply and new platform sticker, also redesigned the aluminum extrusion. upgraded components enable Creality Ender 3 PRO to print more safety and stability.
- MeanWell power supply was adopted, which is produced by the listed company over 30 years of experience in the power supply industry with mature technology, and it meets all the needs of fast heating and long-time 3D printing. with the manufactured power supply. ensures safer and faster heating of all necessary components, The printer is shielded by its power supply from voltage spikes and power outages. If electrical power is lost, prints can be resumed from the last layer, saving time and reducing waste.
- The advanced’s genius design greatly reduces the risk of clogging and uneven extrusion, high precision ball bearing wheels made from Delrin/POM engineering thermoplastic deliver high stiffness, low friction, and excellent dimensional stability helping to reduce noise levels greatly.
- Redesigned with a much more sturdy, 40x40 aluminum extrusion for the Y-axis base. This provides unprecedented stability for the printing surface, resulting in upgraded print quality.
- Our all-new state of the art “C-MAG” magnetic bed, is completely removable, and flexible, which perfectly designed for Ender 3 pro, The textured surface adheres to all types of filament better than traditional methods such as tape, glue, or hairspray. No more model warping on larger prints! Once the model is finished printing, remove the magnetic upper from the lower and bend or flex the print surface to watch the model effortlessly pop off the printing surface.
- Paired with the new high-quality power supply, the Ender 3 heated bed can now reach temperatures of 110*C in just 5 minutes. Making the Ender 3 suitable for many different types of filaments.
- High precision CNC machining techniques used for all metal brackets and mounts, guarantees precise positioning and an all-around more stable structure.
- All-new, ergonomically designed, larger bed leveling nuts, makes leveling the bed much easier and more precise, to make sure you spend more time printing and less time leveling.
|Printing Method||FDM(Fused Deposition Molding)|
|Nozzle Diameter||Standard0.4mm，can be in 0.2 0.3 mm|
|Working Mode||Online or SD card offline|
|File Format||STL, obj, amf|
|Slice Software||Cura, Repetier-Host, Simplify3D|
Input: AC100-120V/6.8A 200-240V/3.4A/ 50/60Hz
Output:DC 24 V 270W
|Filament||1.75mm PLA, ABS, Wood, TPU, Gradient color, carbon fiber, etc.|