Spectrum ASA 275 1.75 mm Navy Blue1kg Filament
- Filament diameter: 1.75mm
- Dimensional tolerance: ± 0.05mm
- Verify your spool" option - diameter preview on the whole length the spool: YES
- Density:1.08 g/cm³
- Net weight: 1000g
- Gross Weight; 1400g
Recommended printing parameters
- Printing temperature: 200-240°C
- Heated table: Required
- Table temperature: 40-60°C
- Printing speed: 40-200mm/sec
- Heated work chamber: Recommended for large prints
Spectrum ASA 275 felt is a professional material, designed for use with desktop 3D printers. The composition of the ASA 275 felt was specially modified to make the material more flexible, improve flow parameters, reduce shrinkage, and increase adhesion between layers of the printout.
One of the main advantages of the performed modification of the Spectrum ASA 275 material is the simplification of printing parameters. It can be assumed that the technical material ASA 275 prints with the same ease as Spectrum Premium PLA. This allows to produce large models without the risk of their deformation after cooling, but also to obtain relatively high printing speeds.
The Spectrum ASA 275 is resistant to UV radiation and other weather conditions. This filament finds its application in printing of prototypes, functional production tools, elements, which have to withstand changing weather conditions, and even objects of everyday use.